The notch in your bedpost.
People come, People go, people forget. What was that city’s name again? You know, the one as chaotic as Bangkok only uglier trannies?
The going going gone.
Everything is fast forwarded. Turtles die, rabits triumphed. Finders’ keepers, you snooze you loose, time’s more precious than money. Tick tock TICK TOCK.
The please forget me not, please.
Really friggin’ desperate for some appreciation here. I mean helloooo I got lights, I got Louis Vuitton, I got shiny fast cars, I got kids starving to death begging in the middle of a pouring rain, don’t I at least deserve some credit?
The gold maker life ruiner.
The centre of opportunities indeed. Just don’t cry regretting over your lost life when you’re in the middle of it. I warned you!
The over dignified whore.
I can’t afford to look cheap! Gotta put some more make up on so more and more human beings will get attracted to my fabricated beauty!! Hm where’s my botox shot?
The I’m the new NY yo, only hotter. Literally.
I mean I realize that at least NY got winter. But hey, I’m sexy I’m hot, I’m everything you’re not! ;)
The bully.
Fuck those poor small cities ya’ll, I can easily crush ‘em all with my gigantic power and wealth. After all, I’m such a pro on luring those wealthy executives to triple their money on my fat money stuffed belly.
The obese.
Population of 12 million by day and 8 million by night. Whew, I’m still starving nevertheless. Delivery please!
The why the fuck am I not in the center of the stage! Oh I am already? Then why the fuck isn’t the spotlight pointed at me! Oh it is already?
I feed on attention. Yeah look at me world, I can put my whole fist into my mouth YAY!
The inside of Barbie’s head.
Empty. No brainer. Brains are only for hideous looking people so they’ll find something to feel good about. Nuh-uh. Too sexy for that.
The life guru.
I teach patience. If you don’t have enough patience living here, you’ll end up either crazy or die a premature death, which will be caused either by craziness, heart-attack, or suicide. YEAH FINALLY I HAVE SOMETHING DELIGHTFUL TO BOAST ABOUT!!!
Boy do I love trashing Jakarta...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to let you know I enjoy your blog and think you're a very insightful writer, especially being only 17. Keep up the writing!