8 girls in one car; all single and not even close to dating guys anytime soon. What are the chances right? Answer is, it happens. As a matter of fact, I was actually one of the girls. Sucker!
So what do we exactly call that? Most people would shout SAD! Others would automatically think that those girls must be really unworthy of appraisals that no guys would ever try to touch (this, my friends, is not true nevertheless). In other word, SAD! SAD! SAD!!!
Me? I wouldn’t call that sad. Sad is a situation when everyone else around you has the same code ethic of coolness, but for some reason you couldn’t live up to the standards. Then you should feel free to call yourself a big fat loser.
But in the 8-single-girls-in-one-car case, DATING is actually not a code ethic of coolness in their environment. Hah, you’re probably thinking what the heck kinda environment is that, right? Well I’ll tell you what kind of environment that is: It’s the kind that somehow lets 6 of those 8 girls aforementioned above never ever gotten their first kiss!! Oh to prove my point, I shouldn’t say girls. LADIES is probably a better term.
If you still can’t picture the kind of environment we’re sinking our souls and bodies into, let me try to describe more in vivid details:
- It is the kind of environment that nurtures and recreates followers.
Those who follow the most and those who are far from being individualistic are considered as the gods and goddesses of funk! YAY!
- It is the kind of environment that always tries hard to unite its people together; ironically the result drifts one group even further from the other.
Okay people tomorrow we meet up altogether to play some soccer! Oh but umm, of course, that emo bitch shouldn’t come because if she comes, people will start wondering why on earth did she come, and we sure don’t want to cause some confusion ,do we now? Unity in diversity!
- It is the kind of environment where Chinese Whisper is the most played game of all.
Hey I heard that she was rebelling to the seniors during the orientation program, wait no didn’t she also cry or something, nah man I heard she was yelling at the seniors because they told her not to eat with her hands during lunch, yeah dude but then all the seniors started yelling back at her and she ended up CRYING!!! (My suggestion is: GET THE FUCKING FACTS RIGHT!!!)
- It is the kind of environment in which dating and relationships are as boring as ever.
Dude have you frenched her? Nah man it’s only been three months. What have you guys done then? Well yesterday I kinda gave her a peck. DUUUDEEE that’s still cool man I mean me and my girl have said the world LOVE to each other but she still wants to save her first cheek-kiss until we’re married!
- It is the kind of environment where indulgence is always in whereas sufferings are underrated.
Hey let’s just take the public transport, it’s cheap and way faster than if we wait for your chauffeur to pick us up. Noooo I don’t want to get into those dirty little cars, they stink and I don’t want my odor to mix with those wretched little poor creatures inside!
- It is the kind of environment where in order to get boys to like you, you have to have some certain traits.
First, you have to be cute. Second, clingy. Third, whiny. Next, you have to have a hint of stupidity so those boys wouldn’t feel intimidated by you, also they’d have something to make fun of. Oh and one last thing, you have to be utterly passive. None of them like an aggression, since obviously all are still virgin. Cheers to *oppressed* innocence!
- It is the kind of environment in which groups are so close-knitted it lets no air to breathe in.
I know right guys, as popular as we are, we should celebrate new year’s eve in a 5-star hotel! Oh just make sure the hotel we’re staying in isn’t also occupied by those other kids from public highschools, we’d like to enjoy our sucking-up moments to ourselves, puhlease!
- It is the kind of environment in which the word difference is synonym with outcast.
Oh haven’t you gotten yourself a blackberry? I mean why not, literally everyone else did! It’s like, how are we gonna keep in touch with you when you don’t keep yourself on track through blackberry messenger? Text messages are sooo five minutes ago girl, so we’re sorry if you weren’t informed about our next hang-out, your fault for not having a blackberry in hand!
Now you see why I’ve been more than desperate to break the fuck free??
P.S. My apologies for those who are offended by this, but I know deep down you know I'm right. Like always, I tell it like it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment