Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why pre-menstrual syndrome sucks ass.


1. It makes me think life is pointless. Seriously.
2. It prevents me from even trying to have fun.
3. It deepens my feeling of insecurity.
4. It carves wrinkles on my face for frowning all the time.
5. It blurs my vision of which guys are hot and which are not.
6. It worsens my already bad day.
7. It turns me on and off and on and off.
8. It provokes negative thoughts regarding my future.
9. It brings in greed and ungratefulness for everything I have or have not.
10. It transforms me into an anti-social.
11. It affects me to question everything all over again, in a bad way.
12. It makes me hate people I usually love.
13. And now it’s becoming an excuse to defend my flaws.

The weird thing is, today was not supposed to be the day for my so-called PMS, so why am I feeling like some ooey-gooey, foul-smelling, dejected shit?

1 comment:

  1. true dat, pms sucks. plus kerugian pas pms: bikin makan banyak.

    ..or that's just me

    ReplyDelete