It's over midnite and I'm nowhere near sleepy. I hate it when I'm suposed to be doing something (like sleeping) but then I'm not. It opens up a gate in my head for random thoughts to come rushing in. And I hate having to think over things at this wee of hour, my brain is certainly not functioning well. I wish I had a switch to turn off and on the flow of my brain, or to temporarily erase memories. That way when I don't feel like getting burdened over thoughts, I can just shut the whole system down.
Right now I'm thinking about someone, but I'm not exactly sure what to think about since that person just kinda... dissapeared. Well that's not true, I am sure of what I can think about, coz there are lots of detailed ways to think about a certain somebody. Like the way that person smiles, talks, eats, smells, or even calls you names. But I mean, I'm not even sure if that person is still alive. Ok that's not true, I perfectly know that that person is still alive, it's just that that person seems to be dead rite now. I don't mean dead as in buried 5 foot beneath the earth, but dead as in not showing any signs of existence whatsoever. And if I think about that person over and over again, that would make me miss that person even more. And imagine if that person is actually *please god don't let this happen* dead, how shattered and broken down into blood-drenched, fragmented pieces would my heart be. Especially since that person kept going round and round in my head. So I'm just trying not to think about that person as much as I used to, coz everything is possible yet nothing is perfect. And still there's the friggin' Indian ocean that bids us part.
And there's this one more person, who's always either sleepy or tired and you couldn't possibly tell whether that person is in the mood or not. Ok fine that's not true, that person is always in the mood.
Oh and theres this last person, whose body makes girls wanna dry hump. Well at least I do. Too bad that person had been nothing but talks.
Well enough about them. I'm totally comfortable with being alone.
At least for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment